The number eight is something i can associate myself with. though my birthday falls on 29th but my first tag had something to do with 8 things. Chronic Writer has named me 8. PM. and again i am tagged by Happy Kitten and it has to do with 8 things.
Eight things I am passionate about:
3. Ciggarette (Yeah i am still trying to quit)
5. Shares trading (I am a noobie in this field)
7. talking to friends
8. Blogging (Reading and Writing)
Eight things I want to do before I die:
1. Bungee Jump
2. Get Married
3. Get my Parents on a world tour
4. Love some one more than myself
5. Quit smoking
6. Have a house of my own
7. Enroll for a masters degree and finish it
8. Control my anger
Eight things I say often:
3. Darling (To my Rommies)
4. Malik (To friends)
5. Good Morning (When i reach office and after i wake up)
6. Humm (when i am just listening)
7. Kya Dost
8. Arey kya naam hai tumhara
Eight books I have read recently:
1. to 8. Some other novel. Not a single book pertaining to my study
Eight songs I could listen to over and over:
1. Most of the bubbly and soulful songs of kishor da
2. I’ll be missing you by puff daddy and Faith Evans
3. Tum mere khawabo mai aa na sake – Na tum jano na hum.
4. Most of the songs by K.K. (of the yarron yahi dosti hai)
5. Some songs of Bryan Adams
6. Afreen afreen by Nusrat fateh ali khan
7. any thing with a nice tune and hummable lyrics. There are loads to be added to this list
I Tag Chronic Writer, The Time Pass Of India, Things to live about, and You Too Brutus
This post is dedicated to a dream which i had broken.Before that some good news. We have finished our trainee project and we are free these days. How do we celebrate? What could be a better way to celebrate by doing the way we used to do it during our college days? BUNK! We bunked office and went to watch Race. A team of 7 of us left office at 2 and had a fun filled day with popcorn and loads of babes. Nah not the office ones but on the screen. I heard from that dream yesterday and this to tell her i am really sorry!!
I dont know how people feel when the look back and see their past but when i see it my past its full of happy and sad moments. For those who feel it was a their past was great and miss it I will say buddy why to waste your present for your past. and those who are still crying i will say stop crying the future has a something better in its bag.
Those who are still thinking why am i writing this post than guys for the record yours truly was reading letters written to him 6 years ago and missing his past his love and his life. May be its the beer which is taking its toll or its the letter that made me write this post at this ungodly hour.
Some of those letter were written by a person who is miles away and happily married. and some from my mom(which are a rare gem) and one from my dad (The rarest gem). For those who are thinking these mails as E-mails than mind you guys these letter are written with ink and on paper. and some of them gave me real strength when i was low. Like the one from my father, which was written when i was to write my class 12th exam and i was not at all sure that i will pass. It was his letter which gave me strength. I still remember the words. He wrote
I am fine and hope that your are also good. Further, dont worry about the results. Just give in your best and i am sure every thing will be the come out good. Dont worry what will happen for if you do give your best you will know you have given your best shot.
Than there are letter from someone whom i used to call Sana. she was born with me and died with me.
All those times makes me fell nostalgic. All of them are inside a folder named “Santosh Kumar” and dated 2002 but contains memories of a life time.
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? – No
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? – While watching Taare Zameen Par
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? – Yeah I do, Others don’t
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAL? – Mummy’s food
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? – I am ready to have them but no one gives me a chance
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? – May be
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Yup, I have to control that
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? – Yeah its troubling me while i smoke
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? – I would jump but not bungee.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? – What’s that. (I am yet to go dieting)
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? – Nah. I don’t wear them.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? – In mind – Yes. By body just large not strong 13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? – Presently butter scotch
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? – Eyes.
15. RED OR PINK? – Red with a dash of pink
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? – I cribb a lot
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? – Dad and sometime SANA
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? – yeah if they really wish
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? – Grey jeans. grey and pink sandal
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? – Sys Admin’s Head. He was here to install Linux :).
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? – Nothing
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? – Black and white
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? – Brut, Musk, nivia after shave, Freshly watered ground,
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? – The sys admin whose head i ate.
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? – Yet to meet the person. but i like his blogs
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? – Whats that?
27. HAIR COLOR? – None. wait till i get some hairs on my bald head.
28. EYE COLOR? – Brown
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? – I have contacts in my address book
30. FAVORITE FOOD? – Khana..
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? – Happy endings
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? – Can’t mention it. Ok here is a hint. It has 3 “x” and its not a Hollywood Movie.
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? – Bright green
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? – Winters
35. HUGS OR KISSES? – Hugs but gals i can make an exception for you.
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? – Churma. (Mummy you make the best Churma)
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? – Santosh, santa, Dost (Mostly by pawan and Richa)
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? – Boss, Yaar, and anything like that
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? – CDMA 🙁
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Yet to use a mouse pad
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? – Friends, India’s victory and News of the same
42. FAVORITE SOUND? – Hindi songs, mummy on phone,
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? None
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? – Chennai.
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? – Yes loads. meet me to know more
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? – On the Earth!
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? – Whoever reads this 🙂
Its been a while i am not blogging on anything. but i have thinking alot. Here is what came out of my thought flow.
Life is full of shit, We are just neck deep!!
Sometimes opposite of “Cold” is “Hard”!!
(you must be too intimate or drunk to understand the second one)
The last week end was a memorable one. I attended of my cousin’s marriage. and being on the organizer’s side of the family (yeah the cousin is a gal). I was there at the marriage venue from evening 4 to morning 5. Life could have been better but i had to goto to Tirupathi with my parents for a darsan. lord save my poor soul and tired body, for the day of darshan was sunday and my lucks told me it was one hell of crowd was there to take a tiny winy glimps of the god!!
back to my room on sunday. Today mom and day left back for the native and Voila there flight was at the 6.30 in the morning. Great one. So i am at present trying to type this while wanding off my sleep!!