Its a quick post to wish every one of u Happy New Year. For those who want to go into specific then the order goes something like this those who were in touch with me in last one year (online, offline, a comment left on my blog or any other possible way) or those whom I have tried to contact in last one year (some of them come in both the groups) , then comes those who are in my thoughts or those for whom i am just a thought(hope so), and then comes every one in this world. please classify yourself but remember my wish remains the same for you all. The Wish is
“Live the life as if its the last day alive and Celebrates life as if there are thousands more years to spend.”
I know holiday season in US and UK are still few weeks away but here in India the leaves and holiday are in full swing. Starting from ganesh chaturthi (the Indian festival for the god of all things good) till holi (the Indian festival of colors), we indians are found in festive mood. so to continuing with the tradition i am off to my parent land for Diwali (The Indian festival of light). See you guys at the other side of my vacation. Till than stay happy the way u are or keep on cribing on your crappy life.. BTW its a 2 week vacation for me..
Firstly of meaning of the title. It means that i am back. The old thoughtful me. :P. Its 5th of September (Teacher’s Day) so “Thanking all my teacher’s for making me what i am today.”
This post all those thing which has happened to me in the past. Sometime it was friend, friendships and Marriage. This post is on my thoughts on the same.
First lets start with friends and friendship..
This is about 2-3 “persons” who came, left and repeated the process some more time.
First is this person who know almost everything about me, is a one my best friends and is there whenever i need someone. (isn’t it cool to have a person like this as a your friend). Something more about this guy, some of our family knows about us. We have known each other from our college days and he is my Dear Friend Pawan. Yeah this guy is infectious. Its like having a friend who will be on your side good or bad, joke with you, make you a joke but when it comes to friendship he keeps everyone in the same boat. BTW he celebrates his B’day on 11th Sep (i know the twin tower date but for me its pawan’s day) so this post is for you.
The second person is someone who has played the game of cat and mouse with me and as far as i know it will keep on going. Sa… I am not complaining but just stating a fact.
There is another thing which has been going on for some time for me now. Its called marriage. As it happens in the last year and half there has been a plethora of marriages happening around me. The list
- My college mates (including my roommate)
- My school mate (including 2 of 3 best friend. The 3rd one is allergic to marriage)
- Some All of my ex’s (as if i have tonnes of them :P)
- and my relative
And poor me that i have to attend some of them. The marriage were fun and i wanted to get married. But there is a big BUTT. But the only person i want to get married is not getting married, Padam (My elder bro).
I am sure most of you must be having some thoughts regarding all the 3 things i talked bout. Do let me know bout them.
This is a Open Letter directed towards a person whom i have known for few years, supposedly celebrates her birthday on 1st of feb and lives outside india.
Dear Miss (or should i call u Mrs) unknown to me,
It was nice to have known you by so many names, email id’s and numbers. It was my mistake to have believed that people met on internet are real and may be they will let you know all about themselves. In most of the cases people online told me who they are and what they do. But as it turns out you were different. You were scared that people may misuse your identity, so you never told anyone as to who you are. You wanted to know everything about me but never told me a single thing about except obscure details like having a large family and stuff.
Just as it turns out i still don’t have much info on you but whatever info i have is more than enough to “think” some of the stuffs what you have told is all lies and thank you for that. I Hope that i will know little more bout u soon and it wont be a bag of lies or obscure truth.
According to google dictionary one of the meanings of Tension is
Tension is a feeling of worry and anxiety which makes it difficult for you to relax. Noun (uncountable) also N in pl
I am also in the state of the same, though not always but at times.
Some of such moments are/were,
- It turns out that my killing rate has hit its all time low and I came to know of that while playing Max Payne and During office hours when I have to kill time
- I am sleeping for 30-45 minutes after lunch @ office where as in past it was between 1 – 1.5 hours.
- I own 3 mobiles and 5 mobile numbers out of which i am using just one of each. (these don’t include the one i have lost.)
- My MBA plan is down the drain. No B-School is ready to offer me a seat.
- I used to earn the max among my friends and suddenly i am the least earner among all of us.
- and another Birthday and the party sharks are already at the door.
- My drinking and smoking habits are a hard to quit.
- I am still in search for a GF.
- and those which i had think that i am good at flirting than actually falling in love.
- I am losing hairs faster than any bollywood movies are losing viewers.
- and gaining weight faster than the number of shopping mall opening in your locality.
Those who are thinking when was my birthday it was on 29th may.
PS-> the google talk gadget is now working.