The number eight is something i can associate myself with. though my birthday falls on 29th but my first tag had something to do with 8 things. Chronic Writer has named me 8. PM. and again i am tagged by Happy Kitten and it has to do with 8 things.
Eight things I am passionate about:
3. Ciggarette (Yeah i am still trying to quit)
5. Shares trading (I am a noobie in this field)
7. talking to friends
8. Blogging (Reading and Writing)
Eight things I want to do before I die:
1. Bungee Jump
2. Get Married
3. Get my Parents on a world tour
4. Love some one more than myself
5. Quit smoking
6. Have a house of my own
7. Enroll for a masters degree and finish it
8. Control my anger
Eight things I say often:
3. Darling (To my Rommies)
4. Malik (To friends)
5. Good Morning (When i reach office and after i wake up)
6. Humm (when i am just listening)
7. Kya Dost
8. Arey kya naam hai tumhara
Eight books I have read recently:
1. to 8. Some other novel. Not a single book pertaining to my study
Eight songs I could listen to over and over:
1. Most of the bubbly and soulful songs of kishor da
2. I’ll be missing you by puff daddy and Faith Evans
3. Tum mere khawabo mai aa na sake – Na tum jano na hum.
4. Most of the songs by K.K. (of the yarron yahi dosti hai)
5. Some songs of Bryan Adams
6. Afreen afreen by Nusrat fateh ali khan
7. any thing with a nice tune and hummable lyrics. There are loads to be added to this list
I Tag Chronic Writer, The Time Pass Of India, Things to live about, and You Too Brutus
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? – No
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? – While watching Taare Zameen Par
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? – Yeah I do, Others don’t
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAL? – Mummy’s food
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? – I am ready to have them but no one gives me a chance
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? – May be
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Yup, I have to control that
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? – Yeah its troubling me while i smoke
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? – I would jump but not bungee.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? – What’s that. (I am yet to go dieting)
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? – Nah. I don’t wear them.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? – In mind – Yes. By body just large not strong 13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? – Presently butter scotch
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? – Eyes.
15. RED OR PINK? – Red with a dash of pink
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? – I cribb a lot
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? – Dad and sometime SANA
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? – yeah if they really wish
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? – Grey jeans. grey and pink sandal
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? – Sys Admin’s Head. He was here to install Linux :).
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? – Nothing
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? – Black and white
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? – Brut, Musk, nivia after shave, Freshly watered ground,
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? – The sys admin whose head i ate.
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? – Yet to meet the person. but i like his blogs
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? – Whats that?
27. HAIR COLOR? – None. wait till i get some hairs on my bald head.
28. EYE COLOR? – Brown
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? – I have contacts in my address book
30. FAVORITE FOOD? – Khana..
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? – Happy endings
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? – Can’t mention it. Ok here is a hint. It has 3 “x” and its not a Hollywood Movie.
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? – Bright green
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? – Winters
35. HUGS OR KISSES? – Hugs but gals i can make an exception for you.
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? – Churma. (Mummy you make the best Churma)
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? – Santosh, santa, Dost (Mostly by pawan and Richa)
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? – Boss, Yaar, and anything like that
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? – CDMA
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Yet to use a mouse pad
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? – Friends, India’s victory and News of the same
42. FAVORITE SOUND? – Hindi songs, mummy on phone,
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? None
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? – Chennai.
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? – Yes loads. meet me to know more
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? – On the Earth!
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? – Whoever reads this
The last weekend was a memorable one. because it started off on Friday afternoon. I bunked office. :). well not exactly bunked. here is what happened. we were asked to goto a different Business Unit (Some 15 KM away from my office) for a training. and after that we were asked to report back to our office. A daily travel of 25 Km to office already pain in my posterior this additional travel was too much. so i planned to skip the second half of the day.
The next day i went to meet one of my college seniors, whose father incidentally has business relation with my dad. He is married but living the life of bachelor. Bhabhi was sent off to her mayka. (was it because of me?)
The same day i went to Unmaad, the cultural fest of IIMB. to watch the String perform live in action. and met with one of the fellow blogger Vignesh.
So overall cool week end. Hope to go and meet one few more people this week end!!
7:00am – Alarm rings
7:10am – Alarm rings
7:20am – Alarm rings
7:30am – Alarm rings
7:40am – Alarm rings
7:50am – Alarm rings
8:00am – Wake up and turn off the alarm. Go and bring the newpaper. Goto loo.
8:10am – Finish reading paper. Come out of loo. Brush. Turn on the TV. Watch some music channel while Brushing my teeth
8:15am – Turn up the TV volume. Go and take bath ( Ya I take bath everyday)
8:30am – Spray deo on cloths (not me) to remove the smell from them. Turn off TV and go to office
9:00am – Reach office have breakfast.
9:15am – Turn on my iMac. Check my mails
9:30am – Start safari and check all the blogs added in bookmarks and feeds(saving companies bandwidth) .
10:30am – Check personal mail for blog comments!
10:45am – Check google analytical for number of hits
11:00am – Check office mails and send forward them to others.
11:30am – Check orkut for online friends.
11:40am – Start the development IDE (Tool) and start the game.
12:00am – Still playing the game.
1:00 Pm – Lunch hour
2:00Pm – Check the feed, mail, and personal mails anything new
2:15Pm – Forward some more mail.
2:30Pm – Start the game and play for 3 Hours.
4:30Pm – Take a break and check feed, mail, and personal mails.
4:45Pm – Open up word and start some blog topic to write or try to finish the old post.
5:30Pm – Go for evening snacks.
5:45Pm – Check mails and feeds for a last time.
6:00Pm – Leave for Home.
7:00Pm – reach home. Watch Tv.
8:00Pm – Go out for dinner.
9:00Pm – Watch Tv. Call some friends just for fun sake.
I Don’t know what time I sleep.
PS-> Tea, Coffee breaks are not included because they are taken as often as i can.
Messenger and iTunes is always on in the background.
Every one of you must be having lots of plan for the weekend. So do I have or lets say I have the same plan for every weekend. I love it and try to stick to it. There are some changes but it’s too trivial to be mentioned or thought about.
So here goes my weekend detail: –
Starts on Friday @ “8PM”. For more info on 8PM please visit the link!
In short its party time. Booze, eat and make merry. It’s the start of the weekend and the party and fun goes on till the next day.
Saturdays are a bit boring as most of the weeks pending work from going to bank to paying the bills are done. For which I have a dear friend and he does it for me while I sleep and try to remove the hang over with Lemon added to You know what. Arey water!! What else. I am not a drunkard. But I also know if you don’t want a hang over stay hanged.
Saturday I get loads of eatable including chips and Popcorn. You guessed it right its movie time. Its fun to snuggle up in bed and watch all those romantic mushy movies on a 53CM screen. Pure ecstasy.
Sunday is the best of all. Wake up @ my own time. Have a hearty lunch some where out with friends. I don’t forget my near and dears one. So call them up and talk to them. Sunday is the day I call every one of my family talk to them. If I don’t make calls on Sunday my telephone bill would be come one third of the present amount.
See you all on Monday. I will tell you how was my weekend. Happy Weekend. Enjoy!!!