Last week I was back to where all of this started. Yeah i was at Udupi. For the unknown I was working there and this website came into being while I was there. Though I had a blogspot account but it was after reading ouchmytoe by jammy i started a search for my own site and here it was a humble yet not so known website :P.
But this post has still more to say than just the reminder that this site was made at udupi. Last saturday i was at Udupi. Some of you may ask why I was there? Well, some of my stuff including my TV was left at udupi. and some of my ex-colleagues were using as if the TV was a free GIFT. (Free as in a meal). So thought of getting it back than leaving with strangers. Just while typing this it struk me that it’s the first thing i bought with my salary for myself.
I was on my way to bangalore the very next day i.e. on sunday.The day being sunday so I thought lets get back to watching plays and this times also its Ranga shankara. I was at ranga watching a play called “The Invisible River” I play based on the fight with one self and one’s beliefs. I great play and even better direction. So I am playing my self a little more than i should and enjoying my life to the lees.
Here is another news. This site will celebrate its first anniversary on 17th of March. Yes its one year and i still blogging my hearts off!! I am planning to shift this blog from here to the main Page. so before doing it i wish to know how many of you say yes to the shift and how many want me to stay here. BTW the home page is made by one of my college mates and it works only with firefox.
I dont know how people feel when the look back and see their past but when i see it my past its full of happy and sad moments. For those who feel it was a their past was great and miss it I will say buddy why to waste your present for your past. and those who are still crying i will say stop crying the future has a something better in its bag.
Those who are still thinking why am i writing this post than guys for the record yours truly was reading letters written to him 6 years ago and missing his past his love and his life. May be its the beer which is taking its toll or its the letter that made me write this post at this ungodly hour.
Some of those letter were written by a person who is miles away and happily married. and some from my mom(which are a rare gem) and one from my dad (The rarest gem). For those who are thinking these mails as E-mails than mind you guys these letter are written with ink and on paper. and some of them gave me real strength when i was low. Like the one from my father, which was written when i was to write my class 12th exam and i was not at all sure that i will pass. It was his letter which gave me strength. I still remember the words. He wrote
I am fine and hope that your are also good. Further, dont worry about the results. Just give in your best and i am sure every thing will be the come out good. Dont worry what will happen for if you do give your best you will know you have given your best shot.
Than there are letter from someone whom i used to call Sana. she was born with me and died with me.
All those times makes me fell nostalgic. All of them are inside a folder named “Santosh Kumar” and dated 2002 but contains memories of a life time.
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? – No
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? – While watching Taare Zameen Par
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? – Yeah I do, Others don’t
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAL? – Mummy’s food
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? – I am ready to have them but no one gives me a chance
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? – May be
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Yup, I have to control that
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? – Yeah its troubling me while i smoke
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? – I would jump but not bungee.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? – What’s that. (I am yet to go dieting)
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? – Nah. I don’t wear them.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? – In mind – Yes. By body just large not strong 13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? – Presently butter scotch
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? – Eyes.
15. RED OR PINK? – Red with a dash of pink
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? – I cribb a lot
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? – Dad and sometime SANA
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? – yeah if they really wish
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? – Grey jeans. grey and pink sandal
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? – Sys Admin’s Head. He was here to install Linux :).
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? – Nothing
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? – Black and white
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? – Brut, Musk, nivia after shave, Freshly watered ground,
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? – The sys admin whose head i ate.
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? – Yet to meet the person. but i like his blogs
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? – Whats that?
27. HAIR COLOR? – None. wait till i get some hairs on my bald head.
28. EYE COLOR? – Brown
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? – I have contacts in my address book
30. FAVORITE FOOD? – Khana..
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? – Happy endings
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? – Can’t mention it. Ok here is a hint. It has 3 “x” and its not a Hollywood Movie.
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? – Bright green
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? – Winters
35. HUGS OR KISSES? – Hugs but gals i can make an exception for you.
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? – Churma. (Mummy you make the best Churma)
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? – Santosh, santa, Dost (Mostly by pawan and Richa)
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? – Boss, Yaar, and anything like that
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? – CDMA
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Yet to use a mouse pad
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? – Friends, India’s victory and News of the same
42. FAVORITE SOUND? – Hindi songs, mummy on phone,
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? None
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? – Chennai.
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? – Yes loads. meet me to know more
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? – On the Earth!
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? – Whoever reads this
This post was pending for quite a time now. This post deals with my observation on the security of we Indian at the various point of life.
My First point of observation was at the Bangalore Airport. It was at the Arrival terminal of the HAL airport . I was waiting for the my parents to land. Just to find out there is just a constable manning the exit gate. That too not so much active. I have noticved him when i crossed the gate and he came running after me saying “Saar, Yelli? Ticket Idya?” (Sir! where to? you have ticket?). Just think any one can enter the airport. For the unknown the airport is the only airport which serves as both Civil and Defense airport.
The second time it was at the VVIP god of the India. Yeah it was at Tirupati. The place where you have to pay measly sum of 50 rupees for the famous prasad and faster line to have a glimpse of the God. The place is manned ,once again, by a lone constable who frisk you in the most boring way you can think. Than there is a metal detector which is i am not sure works. And even if it works than also no1 can be caught. For the simple reason at one go at least 5-10 people cross the metal detector.
Than there is the long line which the people go in. There is no way a person gone in leave without getting shoved pused and having a glimps of the god. Its very much like a one way road, except its for human, there are no exit paths and its more than a kilometer long.
The third was when i was traveling from one point of bangalore to another point. and to my surprise the i was stuck at one of the traffic signal for more than 45minutes. the reason some political hunchos was traveling on the opposite direction and traffic was halted on all the other lane except the one the political guy (Read Fucker) was travelling. I ask are the people of india scuh a shit that they are amde to made for hours for such an ass holes security.