Smam – (Pronounced: es-ma-am)
noun, verb, smaming, smammed
1. (lowercase) a disruptive, esp. commercial message posted on a mobile network or sent as SMS (Short Message Service).
–verb (used with object)
2. (lowercase) to send smam to.
–verb (used without object)
3. (lowercase) to send smam.
SM (S) + (SP) AM = SMAM. First used at http://KrishnaUsha.com by s4n705h.
I am really pissed off with the people who keep on sending me promotional SMS. Some of the example of the benefits which i was missed because these SMAM reached me late.
- Asking me to get a hair cut when i am looking at my bald head in mirror
- Enjoy a tummy full brunch when i was planning to go for a diet
- Get slim in 3 days after i have spent 5000 on new cloths
- Get a credit card, Free for life, when I got 3 of my cards blocked.
- Messages from vodafone on my Airtel number to switch loyalty
- Free broadband connection @ XXX Rs/month after my roomie sold is age old PC to kabadiwala (Junk Yard)
- Free ticket for a Flop Movie after a i have seen it on my Computer.
But the one offer i am will miss the most will be the one i got today. It said
“!!Urgent! Your number has been selected for a $5000 prize guranteed! To claim your prize call +447559051607.”
For those who wish to claim this offer please call up the above mentioned number and get your self some money. But remeber to pass me some money.