Disclaimer: This post may go to long. So if you don’t have anything do, just like me, then you are welcome to pass your time here :).
I think there are less than 2 readers at present who come and visit this ever dying website. And the hope taken even deeper plunge that after this post the number will reduce to 1.
So here is the run down of the events of last one month or so.
Let start from January End.
1. I started my night shift. Yes it was the last thing they could have done. I was asked to come to office at 12 and leave by 8 in the morning so none of my team mate could meet. In true worlds of my manager “Without you in the office the whole team’s productivity increase many fold. I never knew that just by reducing 8 men hours (that is mine) I could get extra productivity of 40 men hours.”
2. Around the same time XAT (XLRI Aptitude Test) score were declared. And your truly score a mere 97.06 Percentile in that. For those unknown XAT is entrance exam for the one some of the best B-Schools in India. Yes, I am planning to get a degree in Ymmm Bee Aye.
3. Left my last room which I shared with my class mates and shifted with a colleague. Reason of leaving None!!
Some time in Feb
1. Got a call for college interview from the best place in India, GOA (Institute of Management). Yeah. Party time!! I was so drunk that forgot the close the door of the house. The next morning I had lost 2 phones total worth 17,000 INR. Yeah GOA did it to me. Again. This was the 4th and 5th mobile and 4th theft.
2. Started the regular office shift.
3. Went for the Interview for GIM. Screwed it up big time. Yeah. Again. Bloody Incompatibility.
4. My roomie was sent on exile to Nigeria. Why the heck he was so happy going to such a place. Green Paper still rocks.
5. Got another interview call form worst place to go, Chennai. Interview on 12th March. More updates soon.
6. Was down with cold and Fever so no Holi this year. And no booze too.
Now in March
1. One of my friend’s Friend called, “Hey Santosh me at Airport. I am off to Canada for 11 months. My company is sending me. See you after that.” Bloody Green Paper.
2. Got another Interview call from 2nd Place in India. Mumbai. (NMIMS, the best call). Will in Mumbai for the interview in the month end. IF you are in Mumbai than meet you there!!
7 thoughts on “What a Month!!”
I think there are les than 2 readers at present who come and visit this ever dying website. And the hope taken even deeper plunge that after this post the number will reduce to 1.
ummmm,,just wondering exactly how many people are less than 2 but more than 1. :p
Aapka Interview kesa raha?
@Alok- Number were never my domain that why i am in logic. Here you can fool anyone without knowing about number.
@Sapna – Kharab tha. Chances bahut kam hai
Congratulations on the 97.06.. and all the best for your interview…
Have been reading you all along but then your blog didnt allow me to comment earlier….
March 11th, 2010 at 3:09 pm
Thanks Happy Kitten. I dont know may be wordpress had some bug. I have updated it to latest version. I hope now everything is fine!
r my comments reaching?
March 11th, 2010 at 3:08 pm
Yes they are reaching and i am able to read them