1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? – No
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? – While watching Taare Zameen Par
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? – Yeah I do, Others don’t
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAL? – Mummy’s food
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? – I am ready to have them but no one gives me a chance
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? – May be
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Yup, I have to control that
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? – Yeah its troubling me while i smoke
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? – I would jump but not bungee.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? – What’s that. (I am yet to go dieting)
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? – Nah. I don’t wear them.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? – In mind – Yes. By body just large not strong 13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? – Presently butter scotch
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? – Eyes.
15. RED OR PINK? – Red with a dash of pink
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? – I cribb a lot
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? – Dad and sometime SANA
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? – yeah if they really wish
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? – Grey jeans. grey and pink sandal
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? – Sys Admin’s Head. He was here to install Linux :).
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? – Nothing
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? – Black and white
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? – Brut, Musk, nivia after shave, Freshly watered ground,
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? – The sys admin whose head i ate.
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? – Yet to meet the person. but i like his blogs
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? – Whats that?
27. HAIR COLOR? – None. wait till i get some hairs on my bald head.
28. EYE COLOR? – Brown
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? – I have contacts in my address book
30. FAVORITE FOOD? – Khana..
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? – Happy endings
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? – Can’t mention it. Ok here is a hint. It has 3 “x” and its not a Hollywood Movie.
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? – Bright green
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? – Winters
35. HUGS OR KISSES? – Hugs but gals i can make an exception for you.
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? – Churma. (Mummy you make the best Churma)
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? – Santosh, santa, Dost (Mostly by pawan and Richa)
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? – Boss, Yaar, and anything like that
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? – CDMA 🙁
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Yet to use a mouse pad
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? – Friends, India’s victory and News of the same
42. FAVORITE SOUND? – Hindi songs, mummy on phone,
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? None
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? – Chennai.
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? – Yes loads. meet me to know more
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? – On the Earth!
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? – Whoever reads this 🙂
This post was pending for quite a time now. This post deals with my observation on the security of we Indian at the various point of life.
My First point of observation was at the Bangalore Airport. It was at the Arrival terminal of the HAL airport . I was waiting for the my parents to land. Just to find out there is just a constable manning the exit gate. That too not so much active. I have noticved him when i crossed the gate and he came running after me saying “Saar, Yelli? Ticket Idya?” (Sir! where to? you have ticket?). Just think any one can enter the airport. For the unknown the airport is the only airport which serves as both Civil and Defense airport.
The second time it was at the VVIP god of the India. Yeah it was at Tirupati. The place where you have to pay measly sum of 50 rupees for the famous prasad and faster line to have a glimpse of the God. The place is manned ,once again, by a lone constable who frisk you in the most boring way you can think. Than there is a metal detector which is i am not sure works. And even if it works than also no1 can be caught. For the simple reason at one go at least 5-10 people cross the metal detector.
Than there is the long line which the people go in. There is no way a person gone in leave without getting shoved pused and having a glimps of the god. Its very much like a one way road, except its for human, there are no exit paths and its more than a kilometer long.
The third was when i was traveling from one point of bangalore to another point. and to my surprise the i was stuck at one of the traffic signal for more than 45minutes. the reason some political hunchos was traveling on the opposite direction and traffic was halted on all the other lane except the one the political guy (Read Fucker) was travelling. I ask are the people of india scuh a shit that they are amde to made for hours for such an ass holes security.
Its been a while i am not blogging on anything. but i have thinking alot. Here is what came out of my thought flow.
Life is full of shit, We are just neck deep!!
Sometimes opposite of “Cold” is “Hard”!!
(you must be too intimate or drunk to understand the second one)
The last week end was a memorable one. I attended of my cousin’s marriage. and being on the organizer’s side of the family (yeah the cousin is a gal). I was there at the marriage venue from evening 4 to morning 5. Life could have been better but i had to goto to Tirupathi with my parents for a darsan. lord save my poor soul and tired body, for the day of darshan was sunday and my lucks told me it was one hell of crowd was there to take a tiny winy glimps of the god!!
back to my room on sunday. Today mom and day left back for the native and Voila there flight was at the 6.30 in the morning. Great one. So i am at present trying to type this while wanding off my sleep!!
This is a true story of a guy who was ragged by his seniors at an engineering college. The college in the context had a rule that the juniors have to wear formals. The guy was in formals but he never wore socks. So the senior caught him with socks and asked him
Senior: Moza kaha hai(where is the socks).
Junior: i have washed them.
Senior: Dusara moza nahi hai? (You dont have second socks?)
Junior: Hai (yes i have)
Senior: Tab pehna kyu nahi? (Than why didn’t you wear?)
Junior: Mai dono moza eik sath dhota hu (I wash both my socks together)
The story at my end is that i am loving my life at the new company. I was talking to one of my rakhi sis!! She told me i look like a Chowkidar (watchman) at present and asked me to revamp my looks. Starting with losing my paunch. For the same i have started to drink warm lemon water with honey early morning. Playing table tennis while at the office. Please dont ask about my eating habit. i am yet to change them.
I will be meeting my parents soon. They are coming down to attend the marriage of my cousin sister.
Rest some time later.
The last weekend was a memorable one. because it started off on Friday afternoon. I bunked office. :). well not exactly bunked. here is what happened. we were asked to goto a different Business Unit (Some 15 KM away from my office) for a training. and after that we were asked to report back to our office. A daily travel of 25 Km to office already pain in my posterior this additional travel was too much. so i planned to skip the second half of the day.
The next day i went to meet one of my college seniors, whose father incidentally has business relation with my dad. He is married but living the life of bachelor. Bhabhi was sent off to her mayka. (was it because of me?)
The same day i went to Unmaad, the cultural fest of IIMB. to watch the String perform live in action. and met with one of the fellow blogger Vignesh.
So overall cool week end. Hope to go and meet one few more people this week end!!