This post is dedicated to the loser, like me, all round the globe. Its just to show them that they can win if they try really hard. I have been given my first blogging award by Arshat Editor-in-Chief TPI.
If you cant read this than for your reference it reads “FUCKING FABULOUS BLOG” It means my BLOG is FUCKING its reader FABULOUSLY.
After watching the Oscars live I wanted to give a long speech but the rules of the awards asked me do something else.
- Put the image on your blog
- List 10 truths about yourself
- Give the award to 5 other people
- Provide meaningful quotation
The image is already here. So its one down and before i give it some more people this award let me list some Ugly lies bout me. Why lies? cos truth is nothing but white lie.
Here we go
- I am at present Masquerading as one of the person I thought that I am done with. I re-registered this person’s mail id which was deleted
- I had two so called GF’s and presently both of them don’t even care that I exist let alone alive. Incidently both of them are out of india at present one in England with Hubby and second in Canada.
- The last time I traveled 2nd class sleeper in train I had to pay fine for not having a valid ticket.
- My Present obssesion is tele series F.R.I.E.N.D.S. I am downloading them like crazy
- During a company interview I was asked “why i got less marks in engineering and 12?” I told “I never got less marks I got more marks during my 10th Exams!” Belive it or not i was selected.
- I saw my first porn when I was in class 8. It was one of the advantages of going a boarding school. and yeah the room had some 30+ guys watching the movie with me.
- My fav teacher during school days was the librarian because she never said anything when I bunked class. Not library classes but the regular classes and went to hide (hang) out in library.
- I used to write a diary called “Myself.” It was during my school days, when i was going through some rough patches. Six year down the line I still have that notebook. Its just one note book but its was my feeling for myself.
- At one time I was watch freak and I changed them at of the rate of one per year. Then came mobile phone and they had the same life time. At present its my jobs which I am changing more or less at 1 per year.
- I got my first check when I did a voluteering work for a Theater Festival. It was of Rs1500. In return i lost 1 months of colleges and one full internal exams.
Note to Arshat I hope that I was able to keep up your testerone level high. because we engineer get High on either Words or Wine
Now come the hardest part giving away to people. There are loads of them but
I will gove two quotes instead of one.
If two past lovers remain friends, it’s either they are still in love.. or they never were… – Unknown
Love is touch, A kiss, a glance that can make any day feel like the first day of spring.. –Unknown
P.S. ->I got these quote during my school days and I love them so much that I still remember them.
This is to officially announce that I am in search of a new job :). I know its so called recession but Software are still getting built and New Operating System (OS) is getting release. BTW if you don’t know what is an OS? A simple answer will be window Xp and Vista are examples of OS.
I just had a thought am I the one who will actually come to know “How does it feel to be jobless at all the time of recession?” I lost my first job when recession was a newly-coined term for the Indians. The Indian share market were going strong, and rumors of US crisis were a thing we people used to joke about and Bang!! came the termination letter. When my friends and family asked what happened i told them i am the one of the first indian victim of recession.
It was luck that I landed up in my present company just days before of Great Market Crash of January 2008. Within a year the real recession kicked into effect and my company planned to send 10% of its work force of Forced Leave. It was my bad luck that i was one among those 10%.
Now i have got a real serious problem in front of me. Its not Money Money is a problem but not as serious as the one i am facing now. And that is . What will i say to people when they will ask me why i thrown?
Yeah it’s an Anonymous Happy Birthday Post. And before you people jump on me and say “Hey we know who you are!” My reply would be you dont know for whom i am writing this post :). Gotcha!!
I started this post with one person in mind but all of sudden there is another on lurking behind the bush (Who the hell know what does that mean?) So first person first. I met this person some 4-5years after i met the second person I thought about. So in truth the first one on thought is the second in real and second in thought is first in real life. (Go figure the first and second relationship.) This person celebrated birthday one 1st of feb this year and incidentily for last every of life. and it was like this that I was dead drunk by 12 at night so i called and wished B’day to the Answering Machine. So may be this post will help you to know that i never forgot your b’day.
And now the second one. This person had me thinking the first time i knew of her birthday. Its 14th Feb. What would her Boy Friend calling her on 14 will say first about?
- Love “I Love You”
- Valentine “Will you be my Valentine”
- B’day Wish “Many Happy Returns of the day”
- Combined “I love Valentine’s Birth to You”
Dont get me wrong here but cant help thinking. 😉 But its not my thoughts but the wishes which are to be sent before i forget them. I can always call her and wish but I am not sure that I will be sober on 14th Feb. And its not because I have date or valentine but its Saturday and I have Half Bottel of bacardi Left with me.
BTW if any of you are a Cute,(I still love the cute ones) and Single (by single i mean who dosn’t have a date) lady want to go out with me you can call me. My contact details are on my about me page.
Last few day saw me watching loads of movies and before you get your ideas running all of the them were family movies. (Albit my sense of family is just husband and wife). Some them including Slumdog Millionaire (Yeah Its Pirated), Cindrella Men, Ghajini, OLLO, Rab Ne and etc… (These are censored ones).
I liked most of the them. Some for few minutes and some during the casting shown at the end. I liked Ghajini for “few minute” and before you people start to shoot flame mails i wish to say that the hype actually killed the interest in the film. Had it been a little less of publicity film than it would have been liked. Its the same as the kuchelan of Rajnikanth. Its was a hit but not because of the story but the hype called Rajnikanth.
I liked the Slumdog. And it not only because its a Rags to Riches story but the way the story unfolds. It has three story of same person running simultaneously and you are never confused between the three. i love this movie becuase its so down to earth. At the time when anil kapoor (anchor of KBC) ask the Dev Patel (The hero and a Office Boy at a Telecom Company) that if he gets lots of 100$ Bills for his services. and pat the boy replies “Its the minimum in my line of Business.” The music is another Rehman’s greatism. Though i liked the music of Lagaan and Taal more than that of the Slumdog. I Recommend that you guys listen to the western version of Ishq Bina(Taal) and and English and hindi Mix of O re Chori (Lagaan).
Coming to music. I have listen loads of songs on my PMP bought few months back. Some of my roomies said its not good as an iPod. My answer to them “Get an iPod and than talk.” but what i wish to say is that i have been playing some really cool songs. Some of the songs which i have liked are . Emosonal Atyachaar (Dev. D), Title Song of Oye Lucky! Lucky Oye!. No Its not because of abahy doel and his cutes.(i still don’t find him cute)
If hate remixes than i would suggest that you listen to these remixes. and before you say “WTF Remix, again”?? Its not exactly remix but they are type of experimental projects where origianl artist sing the song but with hell more than instruments playing in the background than the original. Listen to them once and you will forget the original songs. They can be found at www.cokestudio.com.pk or coke studio. The best part is that you can actually download the videos and MP3’s from the site. My recommendation is Sar Kiye Ye Pahar By Strings. Thanks to alok from Alok’s Crib Sheet for passing me the link.
Smam – (Pronounced: es-ma-am)
noun, verb, smaming, smammed
1. (lowercase) a disruptive, esp. commercial message posted on a mobile network or sent as SMS (Short Message Service).
–verb (used with object)
2. (lowercase) to send smam to.
–verb (used without object)
3. (lowercase) to send smam.
SM (S) + (SP) AM = SMAM. First used at http://KrishnaUsha.com by s4n705h.
I am really pissed off with the people who keep on sending me promotional SMS. Some of the example of the benefits which i was missed because these SMAM reached me late.
- Asking me to get a hair cut when i am looking at my bald head in mirror
- Enjoy a tummy full brunch when i was planning to go for a diet
- Get slim in 3 days after i have spent 5000 on new cloths
- Get a credit card, Free for life, when I got 3 of my cards blocked.
- Messages from vodafone on my Airtel number to switch loyalty
- Free broadband connection @ XXX Rs/month after my roomie sold is age old PC to kabadiwala (Junk Yard)
- Free ticket for a Flop Movie after a i have seen it on my Computer.
But the one offer i am will miss the most will be the one i got today. It said
“!!Urgent! Your number has been selected for a $5000 prize guranteed! To claim your prize call +447559051607.”
For those who wish to claim this offer please call up the above mentioned number and get your self some money. But remeber to pass me some money.